Liberated Energy, Inc.’s initial objective is to make small wind and solar turbine technology a significant contributor to the global clean energy supply portfolio by providing consumers with an affordable renewable energy option for their homes and businesses.
- Liberated’s patent pending technology should offer every homeowner the opportunity to generate the majority of his or her monthly electrical requirements.
- Liberated’s technology will be more affordable than any existing wind and solar options currently available.
- Because of Liberated’s innovative design, the turbine and housing will be aesthetically pleasing and will tie in with existing architecture.
Liberated Energy, Inc. has recently acquired Perpetual Wind Power Corporation (PWPC). PWPC has applied for a U.S. patent…Patent Application Serial No. 61/27,578 through Woodcock Washburn, a national law firm specializing in intellectual property law (www.woodcock.com).
Wind Energy Potential
- According to the Department of Energy, wind power costs dropped by 80% between 1984 and 2004.
- Current energy costs (coal, nuclear and natural gas) are projected to increase approximately 10% annually.
- Wind power has no fuel costs and low or negligible costs for maintenance compared to current energy sources.
- The main reason why the growth of wind power is lagging in the U.S. is not lack of demand, but lack of supply. There is no reason why the U.S. could not only make wind turbines for its own need, but become a wind turbine exporter, creating jobs.*
*Watson, John, Ehow.com, Cost Benefits Wind Energy.