Daniels creates and helps finance the implementation of corporate strategy alternatives for the mini-cap public or private company client. Through the full-time efforts of its senior management and the call up of members of its independent contractor specialist network, depending upon the assignment and its complexity, Daniels provides an outsourced talent pool of senior level executive with visionary talent on an affordable basis for the mini-cap company. The client pays a reasonable cash up front retainer, work-in-progress retainers and a final cash retainer determined by advisory assignment /implementation results.
Daniels aim is to work with client senior management to better understand the clients objectives and then to create and provide the client with multiple corporate strategies /opportunities for acceleration of growth that are unique and appropriate including joint-ventures, marketing opportunity agreements and/or a variety of potential acquisitions structured in LBO format. The most promising of these client opportunities will be financed by Daniels directly and/or through joint-venture with members of its capital referral network; within a deal structure not seriously dilutive to existing equity. This process presents the client with the option of entrance into new recommended market niches or unique ways of furthering expansion in existing niches. The optimum deal structure for the best business alternative, whether generic or acquisitive in nature, to accelerate growth is designed specifically to limit the amount of time necessary for the client to achieve the necessary financial criteria for listing on a Major US Stock Exchange, (American/Small Cap NASDAQ).
The Goal: Within fourteen to twenty-four months from commencement of a Corporate Strategy Assignment, financial results should be forthcoming and recorded in SEC Filings, a highly-credible, expanded Board and Senior Management Team assembled and the Exchange listing process guided to completion, all by Daniels.
• Growth Acceleration Strategies for the Start-up and Early-Stage Development Company
• Private or Public companies; well focused Business Model and Management Team
• Cost-Effective, Independent Contractor Talent Pool for all Management Disciplines
• Professional teams tailored to specific client needs
• Visionary ideas created for expansion of client Business Model
Upon Board Approval of Business Model adjustments, advisory findings implemented with in-house capital
• Start-up client has the potential to be valued as a public company, with stock market multiple valuation, and not as a private company
The capabilities of Daniels are many and concentrated in all the senior management disciplines. Corporate Strategy Teams of independent contractor visionaries with significant senior executive and operating management experience are formatted by Daniels to fulfill the specific needs of every assignment. Our teams are deployed and work to develop and execute a revised game plan for the client that is jointly-developed through constant interaction with their senior executives and operating management. Redeployment of assets and cash flows are usually in order, to affect the recommended expansion of the client’s Business Plan/Model. Our findings/conclusions/recommendations are a consensus; incorporating the views of Daniels’ senior management, the independent contractor strategists and client’s senior management and Board. Daniels concentrates on growth acceleration in a specifically chosen industry/market niche through a variety of novel approaches and structures including sales agency agreements; Levered acquisition/merger transactions, and joint-venture marketing opportunities, just to name a few.
• The capabilities of Daniels are many and concentrated in all the senior management disciplines;
• Our teams are deployed to develop and execute a revised game plan for the client;
• The revised plan is jointly-developed through constant interaction with senior executives and operating management
• Recommendations are a consensus; the views of the independent strategists and client senior management and Board • Consideration is given to a variety of novel approaches including sales agency agreements; Levered acquisition/merger transactions;
• Candidate selection risk is limited; those candidates chosen are primarily new product additions to a successful, existing product mix. A foreign manufacturer can launch a new product addition specifically designed/chosen for U. S. Distribution through a jointly financed and managed Sales Agency. Daniels becomes their presence in the US market place by providing talent for concentration in its recommended market niches.
• Start-up client has the potential to be valued as public company, with stock market multiple valuation, and not as a private company.