Andes Gold Corporation is a US registered public company currently trading on Pink Sheets (AGCZ). Andes Gold, through its wholly owned subsidiary company Compania Minera P.L. In Eu
• Andes Gold owns two producing mines and one fully operating mill.
• The mill is currently processing 50 tonnes of ore per day
• The capacity of the mill is increasing and is expected to be at 150 tonnes per day by the end of March 2012.
• The average head grade of ore being processed is 1.0 oz gold and 15 g of silver per tonne of ore.
• Andes Gold processes ore from other mines. This increases cash flow and profits.
•On the Miranda vein, the company has 95,000 oz. of proven reserves. Inferred reserves from the 700 m level on Miranda, Azul, Estrella, Sul and Viscaya veins are 600,000 oz.
• Andes Gold continues to develop existing reserves as well as acquire new reserves.
• Andes has bugun reclamation programs on its projects.
Why Invest in Andes Gold Corp.? (Pink Sheets: AGCZ)
• 16,000,000 grams (500,000 oz) Au estimated resources
• Reserves being increased substantially through new concessions and a mining tunnel
• Low cost cash producer
• Superior exploration and development prospects
• Highly liquid gold vehicle
• Leverage to gold price
• High performing management and operations teams
• Delivering value to shareholders
• Company has its own mill to process its ore and is not dependent on other milling operations
• Gold is fundamentally a currency and in periods of increasing demand for gold the upward price movements can be more rapid and larger than in other currency markets.
• Gold serves as a store of wealth.
• Gold has functional uses in jewelry and certain industrial applications which distinguishes it from other currencies.
• There is a finite amount of gold available unlike paper currencies
• Gold is considered a safe haven during times of geopolitical uncertainty.